Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Today my mom and dad got back from the grand canyon,

This is my faverite picture, here is my dad being goofy and trying to push a rock over, when his keys drop in the middle of the big rock. The rock was cut in half like this.













My uncle just slid down with a big stick and got the keys to the atv . here is the picture.













here he has the keys.


















They did alot of stuff on there trip, they even rode a atv a.k.a four wheeler all over the area,thay had so much fun. And me, I just hung out with my grandparents, the most of the time.

3 comments:

  1. Aren't you glad we found those keys? Otherwise we'd still be in Utah!

    Hey! I heard that!

    I know you'd be missing me by now!! :)

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad they got the keys, Chase!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Chase...love your post with these photos!

    Could've been a big problem with those keys stuck down there...your Uncle did well to get them out of there:)

    Bet you can't wait to be able to go on one of those atv's too!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Anna

    ReplyDelete