Thursday, April 5, 2012

Today were at the library doing school, urrgg i hate! hate! school but i have to do it if I'm going to be in the military,to join the air force you have to have a high school diploma and a four year collage degree. I think i'm going to go to Purdue thay have a really good air force class or whatever it called sorry I have FAS it's hard for me to speak complete sentences, silly me hahaha.

buut anyways, ware at the library doing school and I thought I would tell you what is going on lately, I'm getting my black belt in taekwondo soon, I train at CTA Christian taekwondo association here is the link
www.ctaindiana.com
it's is soo much fun, Saturday were are starting "Brazilian Jiu Jitsu" I can't wait for that.hahaha

by the way, I'm creating a new blog,so any bronies out there, just to let you know that will be up later this week, maybe, if I have the time.
So ya gtg were leaving the library so later ........

No comments:

Post a Comment